This is very common question how to configure webmail in outlook 2017 Or 2010, Most Of People don’t like webmail, using webmail is very typical like its user interface, address book, manage email or very typical , So most of businessman want to configure his webmail on outlook, Outlook very very easy to use.
Let’s Know how to configure webmail On Outlook
Before Configure Outlook let’s know from where you will get all settings. Now Login to Your Cpanel and scroll down And Click On Email Account
Now Click On Connect Device Option
Here You Will Get All Information like – Incoming Mail Server, Outgoing Mail Server , Incoming Port and Outgoint Port.
Now We Will Configure Outlook
1- First Of All Open Outlook
2- Now Your Outlook will be open, After Open Outlook Click On Tools Tab and Under tools tab click on Account Setting Tab.
3- Now Click On New Tab
4- Now Check The Manually Configure server setting or additional server types radio button and click on Next.
5- Now Check Internet E-mail Radio Button and Click on Next .
6- Now Fill All The Setting
- Your Name : Fill Your Name
- E-mail Address: Your Email Id which you want to configure
- Account Type : POP3
- Incoming mail Server : Fill Incoming Mail Server name
- Outgoing mail Server : Fill Outgoing Mail Server name
- Username : Fill Your Email Id in username
- Password : Fill Your Password
- Check The Remember Password Checkbox
- And check Required logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)
Now Click On More Setting Tab
7- Now Click On Outgoing Server Tab and check My Outgoing server (STMP) requires authentication.
8- Now Click On Outgointg Server And Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication .
9- Now Click On Advance Tab and Fill All Details.
- Incoming Server(POP3) : 110
- Don’t Check This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL), If your website have SSL Certificate then Check This.
- Outgoing Server(SMTP) : 587
- Use the following type of encrypted connection = None
Now Click On OK
10- Now Click On Text Account Settings, it will check your all settings.
11- Now Your All Setting is Ok, Your Webmail is Configured, Click On Close and Next .
12- After Click on Next Congratulation Screen will come, Now Click On Finish.
13- Now Your Webmail is Configured on Outlook 2007.